Do you want your acne to be treated as soon as possible? I know there are lots of treatments out there in the market but it just depends if your skin likes a given product. You might get allergies or it may irritate your skin. So what would be the best treatment for acne? Well, we all know that acne cannot be treated completely. The main aim is that to improve the condition of your skin. Before giving yourself a treatment, it is best to consult first your physician or a dermatologist to suggest what would be the best treatment for your acne. You should be careful because acne spots may lead to scars, so better to consult your doctor first. The best acne treatments are those treatments that were recommended by your skin specialist after your proper examination with your physician. There are creams, lotions, ointments and tablets in a form of medicine that is available in every drug store or any supermarket that can treat acne.
Seven Tips To Prevent Acne
1. Don’t pick or squeeze your blemishes it may cause infection. It will make your acne get worse and it could leave a scar.
2. Always use clean things such as your pillowcase and towels. You can harbour bacteria in them.
3. For the girls, be sure to pull your hair up or you can tie it and keep it away from your skin as you go to bed.
4. Take a shower as soon as possible after you work out. Sweat combined with skin oils can trap dirt and bacteria in your pores.
5. Make sure not to wear your make up on as you go to bed. It can clog pores and can lead to breakouts.
6. Exercise regularly to reduce stress and it would increase your blood circulation and oxygen penetration to the skin which can prevent acne.
7. You need to drink 64 ounces of water a day to detoxify your body both inside and out.
The best way to get rid of acne is prevention. You should use facial wash to prevent acne and make sure that you are not using a harsh product that can make your skin dry. Now, you can face the world with confidence!