A lot of people are becoming more and more obsessed with different kinds of skin lightening products. For them, having fair skin is considered to be more attractive. These days, a lot of manufacturers are giving different promises when it comes to the quality and effectiveness of their lightening products. However, not all of these products are actually capable of living up to the expectations of the consumers. An example of a popular skin lightening product is the Esoterica Fade Cream. However, is this product really effective in making the skin fairer and more attractive? Below are some of the Esoterica Fade Cream reviews that can help us decide whether it is worth spending money for this beauty items.
Learning More about Esoterica Fade Cream
What is Esoterica Fade Cream? Esoterica Fade Cream is a type of skin-lightening product that claims to effectively lighten dark areas or spots of the skin as well as remove freckles, sun spots, scars, blemishes and dark clusters on the skin surface that are caused by acne. The Esoterica Fade Cream comes in three different formulations that include Daytime with Moisturizers, Daytime with Sunscreen and Nighttime with Moisturizers. But how does the Esoterica Fade Cream Work?
This particular cream contains Hydroquinone 2% as its main ingredient. This substance helps in interfering the over production of melanin in the skin, which is the main cause of hyperpigmentation. This hyperpigmentation is a result of the overexposure of the skin to the sun and can also be related to genetics and the use of certain types of drugs such as oral contraceptives. The Esoterica Fade cream is a non greasy type that is recommended for daily use in order to help diminish all unwanted skin discolorations in the skin for at least 1 to 2 months as claimed by the manufacturer.
According to some testimonials and comments of unbiased users of the product, the cream worked effectively on their skin. However, some claim to have unusual side effects like skin irritation and rashes after using the mentioned product despite the claims of it as a safe and hypoallergenic beauty item. Because of this, many skin experts suggest users that have sensitive skins should avoid using the Esoterica Fade Cream. This makes users susceptible to many different types of skin irritations. Nevertheless, a lot are still very satisfied with the different effects of this skin product. Aside from this, the results also vary depending on the severity or the degree of darkness of the skin. Below are the pros and cons of the Esoterica Fade Cream.
Pros of using Esoterica
• Contains a mild and non irritating smell
• Can effectively clear up scars and blemishes effectively aside from its main purpose of lightening the skin.
• Since the product contains three different formulations, it is easier for us to choose which one suits our skin needs best. This can also work well with the type of lifestyle that we have.
• The Nighttime Cream has a non greasy effect on the skin.
Cons of using Esoterica
• The product can be expensive which means that those who are a little tight in savings can find it hard to purchase the said cream.
• Just like what is mentioned above, hydroquinone is the main ingredient of this skin product. Although this cream is already approved by dermatologists, a lot of skin experts still forbid the use of Esoterica cream since the side effects of its main ingredient are still unknown. However, some already relate that the use of hydroquinone is associated to many types of cancers especially in the blood (leukemia). Some doctors even link hydroquinone with the development of liver failure in some people. Because of this, many countries already ban the use of this type of drug. Nevertheless, products that contain only 2% hydroquinone are still approved in the US. 4% concentrations are already required a prescription.
• The results of the Esoterica Fade Cream are sometimes not visible for very dark skinned individuals or users.
• Some people may have slow or sluggish results.
As we all know, not all products work effectively to every person. Some may find a particular product useful but others can find it ineffective and useless. This also goes the same for the Esoterica Fade Cream. If it is our desire to try this particular product, then we must weigh first the pros and cons before making any decision. Aside from this, it is also important to consult a doctor or a dermatologist before trying out any skin application. In addition to this, it is also very important to follow the instructions given by the dermatologist of the manufacturer of the Esoterica Fade Cream. This is one of the ways in order to prevent experiencing any adverse reactions from the cream. Doing these things can definitely assure us a safe and effective use of the skin lightening agent.
These are just some of the expert and customer reviews about the Esoterica Fade Cream.