With so many kinds of weight loss teas it is sometimes hard to figure out which one suits you well. Some of these green teas promise instant results in terms of weight loss and health purposes but you need to be extremely careful to avoid being ripped off. There are certain things that you need to check carefully before making any decision of purchasing the kinds of teas that you think are appropriate for your cause.
Some of the factors that you need to consider include the following;
• Consider the source of the green tea. The best of these kinds of teas come from china, the Far East and some parts of south America. It is important to ask or check on the labels of your tea its source and origin.
• Another thing to consider is the time of packaging of this tea.
• Also be careful to ask how long the packaged tea is able to last on the shelf before it goes bad.
• This one is far fetched but it is also an appropriate consideration. The harvest from which this particular came from. It is good to note that the first harvest is always the best and the quality deteriorates with each successive harvest.
• Also check if the packaging of the tea is oxygen free. Oxygen is not good for green tea and as such nitrogen is preferred when it comes to tea packaging.
Apart from the purchasing time there are also some other factors that will help you get the best possible green tea for weight loss . These factors are such as the kind of tea pot used to make the tea and the time period of the diet program.
Unlike coffee tea is not in its best when prepared in western style tea pots or kettles. There are some pots that were designed specifically for the brewing of traditional weight loss teas. This does not mean that you can not use your usual kettle as long as you know what you are doing. Regardless of the type of pot you are using make sure that the chemicals and properties of these teas are well preserved.