Become more aware of the World Health Organization’s most important elements of primary health care and improve your health. The ALISON course “Human Health – Diet and Nutrition” aims to offer a broad education on how to stay healthy in today’s hectic, fast-paced world. The course discusses life expectancy, healthcare, and individual’s dietary needs. It considers the recommended ratio of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins in the human diet and examines the consequences of dietary imbalances. It is suitable for anyone in healthcare, as a revision aid, and for anybody interested in staying healthy!
Human Health – Diet and Nutrition Course Content
The course includes the following topics:
- The World Health Organization’s nine important elements for primary health care;
- The significance of carbohydrates, fats, protein and minerals;
- Recommended dietary intakes (RDIs);
- Serious effects of diet-related diseases and disorders;
- Making good food choices.
Summary of Main Course Features
- Duration: 2-3 Hours
- Publisher: XSIQ
- Assessments: Yes
- Certification: Yes
Visit the Course Page
What are Your Views on This? Leave a Comment