Many people are curious to find out what the symptoms are for early menopause. It is important to know what may be coming so that it will be easier to deal with and less stressful when it arrives. Menopause typically begins between ages 40 and 50, but it can begin at even younger ages. Peri-menopause is the stage that preceeds Menopause.
The following are the most important Early Menopause Symptoms there are.
1. Periods stop completely, possibly leaving a variety of problems, and can be difficult to deal with. This is the most well known symptom, and usually the earliest sign. However, before your period stop completely, they often become very erratic so it is important to watch for this.
2. Hot flashes are also a well know early symptom of menopause. But what you may not realize is that the hot flush is often followed by a cold, clammy and very uncomfortable sensation. I usually suggest that women address these constant changes by dressing in shorts and T-shirt, but carrying with you track pants and a sweater to slip into when needed.
3. Estrogen decline causes a lowered libido. This includes with a dry vagina, which can cause intercourse to be painful. It is normal when going through menopause to lose interest in sex due to these challenges.
4. Breast tenderness is another common symptom. When your breasts are rubbed, or even just brushed they may hurt.
5. Declining collagen production means that your skin will lose elasticity. Itching and allergies may also increase, and this can be another challenging symptom. Hay fever is another common symptom, even for women who never suffered from it before.
6. Even naturally thin women will find unwanted fat making a sudden appearance. It is a good idea to allow more time for working out so that you can maintain your figure. Although, some women with a very thin figure might prefer the new, fuller figure.
7. Bloating becomes a problem during menopause. Eliminating fizzy drinks and beverages can help to counteract this particular symptom.
8. Aching joints and brittle nails will also set in. Deer Velvet can help alleviate the joint pain. It is available in capsule form for convenience, and is highly recommended.
9. While every woman is different, and every woman’s menopause will be different, it is possible to also encounter problems with teeth decaying, changes in body odor, dizziness and even a burning tongue.
10. The final major early warning symptom of menopause is mood swings. Mood swings are often the most noticeable by friends and family because you may find yourself losing your temper over things that would not normally phase you. So it is good to keep this in mind, and really think before acting, or reacting.
These are the Top 10 Signs of Early Menopause Symptoms. We hope that they will help you prepare yourself for this coming change in your life, and we will be posting more articles soon.