You may hate the prospect of using charts and logbooks to plan out your free weight training. It can be a pain to fill out logs of your efforts and that last thing you feel like after a hard workout session is filling in a diary of your results. However, the reality is, if you want consistent results and regular muscle gain, than the use of charts is an excellent way of keeping you on track to reach your goals. While you might be able to currently handle your weight training, without structure you will inevitably find yourself to you one day feeling disorganized and lost, which can result in a lack of motivation.
Here are some specific reasons why it is a good idea to maintain regular charts:
1. Without knowing what sort of effort you are currently doing, you will only be able to guess at what you should do today. The key is to be aware of what your body is currently capable of and then to gradually increase the work load.
2. Charts allow you to analyze the progress you are making over time.
3. Charts allow you to make notes of what exercises are working best for you and which ones might need some adjustments. You can also write notes about how you felt.
4. Charts allow you to keep track of current goals, as well as set new exercise goals for the future.
5. While you might brush it off now, the feeling of being organized and on-track gives you a feeling of empowerment.
6. Sometimes, being aware of your best past records can be a great incentive to push harder to try and better them.
Maintaining exercise charts and possibly a training diary of your sessions over time will make you more organized and more productive in your weight sessions. You will waste less time and provide yourself with incentive to reach long term goals.
Making yourself more accountable will help you push through those low troughs and deliver more consistent results over the long term. One trick is to visualize your body and how you’d like it to look at the end of your exercise goal period. or instance twelve weeks after you start. While having strong ambition in important, it is important to also be realistic when setting your targets.
Free weight training charts can skyrocket your weight training results dramatically. The sooner you start getting into the habit of using one, the sooner you’ll start to realize significant results in your progress.
For much more information on free weight training visit our website. Check it out here Bodybuilding Training.