A million dollar smile is what everybody wants. But not all can have it since it costs too much. A visit to the dentists is not pocket friendly. Having veneers made is s great idea to have our teeth whitens immediately but it is expensive, it costs an arm and a leg. And not all can have their teeth placed over with veneers.
Since it is expensive to have veneers we go to the ones that may whiten our teeth temporary may be a nice idea to have. The market today offers products that may temporarily whiten our teeth. There are whitening toothpastes, whitening strips, mouthwash that we can buy at the pharmacy that can aid to our whitening frustrations. They have bleaching ingredients in them that can whiten our teeth temporarily.
It is always better to prevent things rather than dealing with it afterward. There are a lot of factors that can cause our teeth to turn yellowish. Here are some:
• Drinking caffeinated drinks like coffee, tea and sodas. Yes, they may tastes great but these are the ones that greatly affect the color of our teeth.
• Aging is significant. With aging, the color of our teeth is affected. This we can’t do nothing.
• Some of the antibiotics we take can stain our teeth like Tetracycline that is prescribed for skin ailments.
• Excess use of fluoride can also cause teeth staining.
• Smoking is really bad for you. Not just it may cause lung cancer, it stains our teeth too, giving us another reason to quit smoking.
Just remember that using strong abrasive may cause corrode g the thin enamel layer in our teeth that ends up in discoloration.
Here are some teeth whitening tricks:
• There are certain foods that may help whiten our teeth like Spinach, Apples, Strawberries and raw vegetables. Not are they great for our body, they help whiten our teeth.
• Rubbing baking soda or coarse salt should do the trick. These can be found at the kitchen. Do this at least 2-3 times a weak.
• Brush teeth with table juice, lime juice or rough ash once a day can help whiten our teeth. Don’t overdo it since it may destroy the teeth’s enamel.
• Mix hydrogen peroxide with equal parts water in a cup and gargle for 10-20 seconds. Do this daily or at least 2-3 times a week to whiten stained teeth.
These are just samples of teeth whitening tricks that we can do ourselves at home and cheap tricks that can sure save us a lot of money. Preventing it by staying away from drinks that may cause our teeth is still recommended to prevent problems like these to occur. Always remember that brushing and flossing at least 2-3 times a day is best for our teeth and health.